We implement and integrate access control in your software project. You get better features and save time.
We could save you...
What is it?
Ramasé™ (a rough acronym for “Rights Management Service”) is a packaged subcontracting service focused exclusively on access-control feature development, implementation and integration for software projects.
How does it work?
Our engagement parameters, process and pricing model are clearly described in our brochure (3-page PDF, about 3 minutes reading time).
Why would I get this from Hubrix?
- Our code is built on our own Hurima™ access-control API
- We deliver a specific and critical feature-set in your application, with scaleable, production-grade code
- Our development team has 30+ years’ experience, and specialized skills in the design and implementation of permissions-management, RBAC and ABAC solutions
- Let your team focus on what's really important to you: the key features / value proposition of your application. Building rights and permissions-management systems is our thing, freeing your team to do what it does best
Why do I want it?
Ramasé™ can help if you are developing a software application with differentiated access for multiple users - that is to say, an application where some users have access to a given feature while other users do not.
The application can be of any type or target platform: desktop, server-based, Cloud-based, Web-based, mobile… and it can be in any programming language, using any framework.
What kind of Access Control?
Our technology can implement any existing access-control methdology:
- Role-based (RBAC)
- Attribute-based (ABAC)
- Policy-based (PBAC)
- Custom models & methodologies based on your needs
How & When can I get it?
If you think we can help you accelerate your app development, contact us and we can schedule the initial conversation. Or you can download the brochure if you'd like to know more.
Phase 1 - Audit
Initial audit + assessment of your software project. We write a report and review it with you.
Phase 2 - Implementation
We deliver code in your application’s language, and an Integration Plan to bring your developers up to speed.
We provide ongoing technical support to you for the entire lifecycle of your application: during your development, deployment/launch, and in operation.
Download the brochure to learn more